I love Geography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pertemuan Ke-1! Daftar, login, dan jawab pertanyaan!

+28
XA Erika Dwi Candra
X A BINTANG
xa tito prisha
XA INES WINDYASWARI
XA Fatmawati Dewi Muti
XA dwiki prenandita
XA ARININDYA RETNANINGTYA
XA ZENITA AVISENA
XA Farica
XA astrindaa nilasastri
XA Dedi
chalis kurniawati
Xa baggio raharjo
XA Kunthi Hestiwiningsih
XA Rizky Panyekar Kuswand
XA fita kristiana
XA aureliareza
XA RIKA ANDWITIYAS
XA Bening
XA NUR FIRMA YUNITA
XA Gita Puspitasari
XA Ade Putri Rahmawati
XA WINDA RETHA TARANITA
XA AMELIA KARINA JAFAR
xA Ananda Bahari A
XA RADITYA NUR HASANAH
ALFIN LINGGA ARDINI
Yorsi Nuzulia
32 posters

Halaman 2 dari 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

pertemuan Ke-1! Daftar, login, dan jawab pertanyaan! - Page 2 Empty Re: pertemuan Ke-1! Daftar, login, dan jawab pertanyaan!

Post by xa tito prisha Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 pm

geography in my opinion :

Geography is the study of the earth’s landscapes, peoples, places and environments. It is, quite simply, about the world in which we live.

Geography is unique in bridging the social sciences (human geography) with the natural sciences (physical geography) .

Geography puts this understanding of social and physical processes within the context of places and regions - recognising the great differences in cultures, political systems, economies, landscapes and environments across the world, and the links between them. Understanding the causes of differences and inequalities between places and social groups underlie much of the newer developments in human geography.

Geography provides an ideal framework for relating other fields of knowledge. It is not surprising that those trained as geographers often contribute substantially to the applied management of resources and environments.

Click on the right hand side resource bar for a lecture by Professor Doreen Massey entitled 'Is The World Really Shrinking?' which lays out an inspirational manifesto of why its time to put the geography back into global thinking.

xa tito prisha

Jumlah posting : 1

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

pertemuan Ke-1! Daftar, login, dan jawab pertanyaan! - Page 2 Empty geografi...

Post by X A BINTANG Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm

first of all...
i like geography..
in the first time , when i heard geography..
i think geography is interest education..
in geography i can know about my earth.
and after i learned geography. it can developt my knowledge...
thanx..

i'm sorry if my opinion about georgraphy is to short..
and i am so sorry if there are mistake in my opinion..
and im sorry because of the late..
one week ago i ill...

thanx alot... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

X A BINTANG

Jumlah posting : 2

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

pertemuan Ke-1! Daftar, login, dan jawab pertanyaan! - Page 2 Empty Re: pertemuan Ke-1! Daftar, login, dan jawab pertanyaan!

Post by XA Erika Dwi Candra Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:05 pm

i think geography is study about earth, the shape of earth, climate, and season,,
in geography we can learn about phenomenon of geography,
the phenomenons of geography are litosfer, atmosfer, biosfer,and hidrosfer
Geography is also the name of the book title on the historical subject, which is famous Geographia any posts Klaudios Ptolemaios (second century).
for me geography is a difficult lesson, so i will study hard in geography
thx..

XA Erika Dwi Candra

Jumlah posting : 3

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by XA TEUKU BILAL RIZKY Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 am

i decripting geo in :
The science which treats of the world and its inhabitants; a description of the earth, or a portion of the earth, including its structure, features, products, political divisions, and the people by whom it is inhabited.

XA TEUKU BILAL RIZKY

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by XA FADLY FERBIANTO.W Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 pm

i deskripting geo in
The lesson what learn a shape of earth, cliMATE, season. and phenomenon in the earth.
All off event or disaster in the earth also learn in the geo. Geo is a difficult lesson if we not interst and study hard about it.
cwry klo bhs'a berantakan.... Very Happy

XA FADLY FERBIANTO.W

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by XA RENALDI Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:56 pm

I think geography is lesson about world structure and everything about world.
and also geografy is geosfer fenomena and caracteristic a place.
in another my opinion,geography is science about symptoms nature world and everything about world. ex :Ocean, forest, Stones, Mountain and, surfaces world.
thx for attention
i luph u pull

XA RENALDI

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by xa anirawilda purba Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:37 pm

i think geography is all about earth.
Because Earth is our home. We rely upon it for our existence in many different ways. Our planet's rocks, soils, and the chemical, physical, and biological processes that create and transform them, on the continents and beneath the oceans, produce resources and materials that sustain our way of life and to have liquid water at the surface.Even modest changes to the Earth system, of which these are a part, have had profound influences on human societies and the course of civilization.

Thank you....

xa anirawilda purba

Jumlah posting : 4

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Halaman 2 dari 2 Previous  1, 2

Kembali Ke Atas